Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nothing Surprises Me

I am missing the girls more than I can even put into words! So, tonight I picked up Kaitlyn's copy of Jesus Calling to read from, instead of my own. It's WONDERFUL. I just love how personal it is, and anytime I pick it up, I read something that I truly needed to hear right at THAT moment. God is great like that.  Here is what it said tonight.

I go before you as well as with you into this day.  Nothing surprises Me. I know exactly what will happen - both the good and the bad.  Trust in me and don't be afraid. Stay close to Me, and I will not let you be overwhelmed by anything that happens today. I will help you through it all - fights with a friend, disappointments, a bad grade, temptations to sin, illness - whatever comes your way.


Don't go through today with fear in your heart because of what might or might not happen. I will help you deal with whatever happens - moment by moment. Facing your problems with Me brings blessings that are much bigger than your troubles. So bring all your problems to Me, and I will bless you with My Joy.

1 comment:

  1. May your blessings be bigger than your troubles. Wonderful words. Love you dearly. Praying for joy and peace.

    ReplyDelete