Thursday, June 16, 2011

NOAH!


I made a last minute decision to pack up the girls and take them to Ft. Worth for Summer Spectacular (VBS) at my Grandmama's church. Let me tell you, The Hills C of C knows how to put on a show! It was the most elaborate VBS I've ever seen! The girls loved it and learned so much about the story of Noah. They each went to their own class, and then everyone met together for the Musical each night. It was so entertaining! The songs were current songs from TV/radio with the words changed to fit into the story of Noah. The talent, costumes and make-up were truly unbelievable. The pictures just don't do it justice. I'm so glad that we were able to go. It was fun to stay with my grandmother for a few days.  She was extra good at saving great seats for us each night and we were so thankful! It was a mad house! 


2 of each animal almost to the ceiling!


rainbow!


kaitlyn and grandmama waiting for the show to start


i wish you could tell how big the ark was....but the picture doesn't show that at all


view from the balcony looking down at the little petting zoo they brought into the church!



the 2 peacocks were SO fun to watch! they took their characters very seriously! 


 the animals inside the ark


the pink flamingo's were cora and claire's favorite


deer...


claire liked the lion...cora was "a little shy" to meet him!


noah and "mrs. noah." this time claire was the shy one. 


one of the elephants



cora's little pony in the petting zoo.


little ms. thang and her pony


mrs. peacock. love her!


claire getting all up in ms. piggy's business.


even lady bugs made it onto the ark!


It really was a great experience! I also enjoyed running into some ACU friends that I had not seen in a long time. Can I just say real quick how thankful I am for ACU? It may sound silly to some, but I really am so blessed and thankful that I was able to go to school there. My most faithful friends, prayer warriors and encouragers came from that place. I'm truly eternally grateful. 

We had some time Tuesday morning to go see precious baby Conner! He has changed so much since I last saw him. He was rolling over so much, grabbing for toys, and starting to "talk" a little more!! Such a sweet little man. I'm so glad we were able to hug on him for a little while. 


these next three pictures crack me up. you can tell how conner is getting less and less interested in being held....



aaaaaand he's done.


Poor Conner. You're in t-r-o-u-b-l-e with these 3 girls.

OH - and WAY TO GO MAVS!!!!!!! We made it back to my grandmothers in time to watch most of the 4th quarter. It was SO exciting to watch them clinch the title!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment