Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The End is Near!

The end of school that is, not the end of the world. I mean really? Who really thinks they can predict that? Nonsense I tell you.

Anyway, today was Cora and Claire's last day of Mother's Day Out, and Kaitlyn's awards assembly. I can NOT believe she will be in 3rd grade in the Fall. It just doesn't seem right! I am so proud of her. She has done extremely well this year, even with all of the transitions we have gone through. I prayed and prayed for her to have a good teacher and honestly, I was a little nervous when I found out which one she got! But I could NOT have been happier. Mrs. B has been just what she needed this year. Kaitlyn has absolutely LOVED her.  Just goes to show that God knows my daughter better than I do! She has grown up and learned so much.


Kaitlyn and her wonderful teacher!!


I'm not sure what I think about one of my friends being skinny enough to wear the same shirt my 8 year old is wearing. Cute though!


Cora and Claire have loved The Sandbox. This was the very first year this MDO was even open, and we have been very pleased! The girls both loved their teachers and made some sweet friends. I am sad that we won't be there again next year! Cora will start Pre-K at Kaitlyn's Elementary school, and Claire will go to a full time daycare. I'm praying for a good one!!! :) Today the girls got to enjoy a little bicycle parade around the school, some bounce house and parachute fun, and yummy treats to end the day. I didn't get too many pictures because I was late getting there from Kaitlyn's school, but here are a few!


Claire and her teacher, Ms. Kyla who she ADORES!!



Let summer begin!

2 comments:

  1. um,,,i cannot believe Kaitlyn is gonna be in 3rd grade!!!! so bizarre.

    by the way--this blog is PRECIOUS!!! when you come visit--you MUST help me do some damage control on my blog. it looks ridiculous:) love you!! so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are blogging again. Your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete